Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WHY?s Up: The Last Day (Unofficial WHY?s Up Post)

.:*So Sad...*:.
(...about the last day)
PhotobucketSo today is the offcial last day (well, hour really) of the WHY?s Up Oakland postsession; it's a very bittersweet ending. Sweet in that Summer Break is finally here; bitter in that we're not going anywhere tomorrow! Aww... but it's not the end of this blog! I'll still be posting about random stuff, and you can count on the Square Bear Rants to continue.
PhotobucketSo in saying that I would like to say a few of thank you's:
  • Mr. Lee and Mrs. Fitzgerald: for making this postsession possible in the first place, and also for taking us to new places (and familiar ones), and getting us to think critically about our enviornment. Oh, and for taking us to eat at places we would never even think of trying.
  • Mr. Lee: for lending me a dollar for the bus yesterday.
  • Beatriz: for offereing a piece of her sandwhich to me, even though I couldn't eat it because I was sick, and also for asking people if they could give us an interview when she was in my group in Chinatown.
  • All the group Interviewers: they probably all said that they were never going to be the interviewer as well, but they did it anyway.

PhotobucketYeah, that's it. Did if forget anyone?

Photobucket

No comments: