Friday, June 6, 2008

Square Bear is Taking the SAT

.:*Square Bear*:.
Square Bear
(Grr)
PhotobucketSo yeah... this Saturday I have to take the SAT, and Square Bear really didn't study all that much. I get those Official SAT Questions of the Day from TheCollegeBoard.Com, but now instead of answering the question I just delete them. I mean, I didn't even remember that I was going to take the SAT tomorrow until I saw my e-mail with the Question of the Day.
PhotobucketI'm really not looking forward to it tomorrow, espcially since my friend said that it lasts like...5 hours or something. I don't want to spend a Saturday taking a test! And I have to be there by 7:45AM! C'mon people! I'm not fully awake by then! And I have to bring my own food! No, if they're going to torture me for that long, they should be feeding me!
PhotobucketYes, I know I'm being unrealistic, but...yeah. I also don't think we should have to pay for this dumb test. If these people really cared about more of the poorer kids getting into colleges, they wouldn't make us do this. But that's just my opinion. But at least I have a fee waver! WOO!
Photobucket

3 comments:

mosvalublpelayo said...

HAHA its no big deal until you take the SAT reasoning twice and the subject once, plus then the ACT, oh and don't forget the placement tests. Ok have fun LALALALA MOOO, pokemon, cows, kitsune, asian,whatever, by the way you never gave me Heavenly Peach :-P


Pelayo

Square Bear (Jackie) said...

Luis: Are you trying to make me kill you by saying I need to take all thoses freakin' tests?!?! What the hell was with the moo? ANYWAYS, I'll be sending you the Heavenly Peach pages this weekend because I'll have more time then!

Anonymous said...

mm umm umm banana