Friday, June 6, 2008

WHY?s Up: Alameda

PhotobucketAlameda was pretty boring, in my opinion. There really wasn't that much to do, and I nearly went insane because of it. I only became excited when I saw this HUGE dog (the owner said she was a Bosnian sheep dog or something)! She was so pretty. It made me want to get a dog just like her.
PhotobucketWe also went to the Alameda beach...yeah, I don't like the water. So you know what I did? I dug a hole. No, I dug TWO holes. That's how bored I was. The only fun part was when Olivia and Yesenia fell in the water, then it was not fun anymore.
PhotobucketThen I found out we were near a Borders (I practically live there, no joke). But here's the thing: NO ONE TOLD ME UNTIL WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE!!! I could have gone there, and then I would have had something nice to write about! But nooooooooooo! Let's all tourture Jackie!
Photobucket*%$#@!
Photobucket

No comments: